Thursday, September 1, 2016

"30 in 30" Challenge

Switching gears here a little (and it may make me a better blogger) ~

 Participating in this fun challenge, hosted by Leslie Saeta.

 The goal is "thirty paintings in thirty days"; every day for the month of September.

Of course, daily posting may not happen (although I rarely miss a day of painting now,

 I am usually so picky that I don't finish a project right away), but we will see...

 Here goes! 

 My first painting is acrylic on gallery-wrapped canvas, titled "Cherry on Top" ~ 6" x 6"

 To see Leslie's blog and the rest of the "30 in 30" participants, click here!

~
 photo challenge1-500_zpsljx0isuw.jpg
~
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your thoughts and comments, and I read each and every one! Sometimes life gets in the way, though, and it takes me a while to respond...Thank you for understanding! ♥...Time is precious, and the time you have taken here is truly appreciated!